Lost Packages

Well, looks like the post office has managed to lose two more of my packages. I'm not sure whether to blame to the post office, or whether someone in my building is stealing my packages after they're delivered. I check the delivery confirmation and it says "Delivered", but I find I do not have the packages. I've gotten the companies that sent me the packages to get on the case, and the post office says to give it a couple of days as well and to contact a supervisor they gave me the card for if I still don't have anything. We'll see what happens.

Comments

  1. I'm still waiting on a package from Ebay....I won the items at the same time and got my one from Hong Kong like 3 weeks ago....stupid slacking England people

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16