First DLC for iM@S2 PS3

The first DLC for iM@S2 PS3 has been announced! The video is below.

So the most exciting part of that was the end! I'd read from ANN a few days ago that Miku was going to be iM@S2 PS3 as DLC, but I got the impression from the article that maybe she'd just show up in the DOTOP TV as a PV with her song, and maybe show up as a rival at a festival. But she'll be in S4U! as well! That's awesome! Ok, sure it's not quite as awesome as if you were able to produce her in the regular game, but it'll still be amazing to have her in S4U!. I hope that she'll work the same as the other idols and you'll be able to choose her songs, clothing, stage, and stage partners. Looking closely at video though, it looks like "World is Mine" is to be Miku only though. I still hope it means there are Miku versions of the iM@S songs so that you can still put her with the other idols on stage. I'm really looking forward to it.

As for the other DLC, it seems like this is quite a big pack of DLC. It's cool that we're getting Kami SUMMER!!, and there's more than the usual amount of clothing and accessories. They are of course also offering the avatar icon pack and idol e-mail addresses again, although really, I feel like the e-mail addresses should be part of the game. They're just being jerks by making us pay extra for them. At least you have the option of getting them in a pack this time though. Also, wow, first DLC pack and they're already selling the fake, in-game currency? I mean I guess it's a good way to get ahead, especially for those that have already played the Xbox 360 version, but I think it'd still be nice if they could hold off until the second DLC pack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16