More Bad Apple!

The shadow picture version of Bad Apple that I posted about a few days ago has generated some pretty amazing derivative videos. I figured I'd post some of the ones I found especially good or clever. This first one was inevitable, they combined Bad Apple! with Donald McDonald.

【Bad_Apple!!Xドナルド】Bad Hamburger!

External Link

This next one is actually a mix of a number of videos where people made their own arrangements of Bad Apple. This combines a version using a string orchestra, a version with a piano four hands, and a version with a brass ensemble. There were several earlier versions, but I think this is the most well mixed version.

【俺mix ver】Bad Apple!! 弦楽(最終版)+ピアノ+金管(改)【東方】

External Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16