Japan 2010, Day 1

So continuing off of the "Long day before Japan", I'm planning to put up a post for each day of my trip in Japan, with pictures even! Of course I can't reasonably fit all the pictures into a good narrative, so to see them all you're going to have to head to Picasa Web Albums to see all the pictures I wanted to post. Well, with that out of the way, let's begin!

Friday, March 12, 2010

So it turns out I was able to sleep for a maybe an hour the night before the flight, so I got a little in. Anyway, safely made it to the airport by taxi, and made it onto my flight without a problem. The flight to Dallas/Forth Worth International (DFW) was uneventful; I'm pretty sure I slept for most of the way. I picked up a banana and a hot dog from a convenience store (hereafter called "conbini") there, and then boarded my flight to Japan.

The plane I took from DFW to Japan, a Boeing 777.

For once I decided to have some Dramamine to help me with staying nausea free on the flight, and it worked out, though mainly by knocking me out for half the flight. So I went across the International Date Line asleep, and woke up finding myself in the next day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16