Alaska Cruise

For those that may not have heard, I was on an Alaska cruise last week. I went with my brother and parents, and we took Norwegian Cruise Lines' Norwegian Star. I had a good time for the most part, but I now know that even with Meclizine, small planes are bad for me. Got wonderful views of glaciers though before I had to cradle my head in my hands. Anyway, I won't be providing a travelogue of this trip, as my brother will already be doing so, with pictures that are probably better than mine. As such, I defer to him, and you can check his website - http://www.andeys.com/. He doesn't have anything up yet, as we just finished the trip, but he'll definitely be putting stuff up. Look forward to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16