Craig's Visit and Otakon 2010

My friend Craig came to visit this past weekend for Otakon 2010; I've now posted pictures of that. You can find the pictures here. A selection of some of the more interesting images are provided below.

We actually ate at Geno's, but I took a picture of Pat's
Autograph and small sketch from Hiroshi Koujina
Everyone evacuating due to fire alarm at Otakon
This Talim was apparently quite popular;
She told me I was the hundredth-something person
to take her picture.
Craig as Adult Akatsuki Naruto with Rasengan
was surprisingly popular.
Dolphin Show at the National Aquarium that we saw after the con.

Comments

  1. Whooooa that me as Talim. O.O
    I got like 250 photos that weekend. It was the most I had ever had taken of me... Until this year when I was C Viper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16