A dream I had last night

I don't remember it all very clearly, but I figured I'd try to put down what I can remember of a dream I had last night. Sorry for it not making a lot of sense, but I figure that's how dreams are.

In my dream, there was going to be a new Lois and Clark TV show, and I was probably talking to a friend about it. It moved into being the first episode of the show, and Lois and Jimmy were at the Daily Planet office when Clark just kind of wanders in and starts listening to their discussion. It takes them a while to realize Clark is there, but then when they do they're like, "Oh my god, where have you been" because he'd disappeared for a long time. Then the Daily Planet is attacked by some kind of liquid alien that starts to fill up the Daily Planet building and I remember finding it bizarre that the roofs for different rooms in the building opened up as the water/liquid started reaching the top of the room. I was suddenly in the episode at this point, and we somehow escaped that, then came to know that another space object landed at some remotely located giant mansion, and that we had to go retrieve it before the bad guys did. We showed up there, and got it, and then for some reason Clark had to transform into Superman, but it actually required some kind of alien transformation he received that made it look like he had to hold his breath and make his face turn red, and his red face persisted with a clearly defined black border on on his face when he was Superman. He also was like "Lois, I'm Superman, sorry I never told you" and they flew off. I ended up having to get something else at the mansion, and was there with someone else too. We went in and got stuck in a pit room where like all the walls and shelves were like couch cushions and it was very difficult to climb out because of all the stuff around too like phone book manga and a computer. One of the kids of the people living in the mansion was there, but couldn't help us get out. We finally did, and my partner got a fancy replacement yellow car since our car got run over and smashed to pieces by the car of the family that lived there. Since he got out first, he left in his car, and then they gave me my car, which was on a trailer attached to some small vehicle that was about the size of a riding lawnmower, and I couldn't use the car itself or transform the car until I got down to the bottom of the mountain the mansion was on. The small vehicle was also manual transmission, and had to be set in a specific way to successfully start up in different countries. I got going, but some of the bad guys caught up with me as I was leaving so I barreled down the mountainside fighting them off. I got to the bottom and was able to get into my transforming car, but one of the bad guys hopped on the back and was trying to stop me from transforming the car so I could use it to drive away. I got it started, but I could only find one of the two pedals I needed to push to make it transform, and of course the bad guy was continually trying to stop me from behind my seat. Then I woke up, and the dream was over, and I decided to type it up on my blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16