Skip to main content

MASTER ARTIST 2 -FIRST SEASON- Cover Song Info

The cover songs for the first set of THE IDOLM@STER MASTER ARTIST 2 -FIRST SEASON- CDs have been decided, and you can submit requests now for songs you would like them to cover for the second set of CDs. The first set of song covers are:

The second set of CDs will feature Makoto Kikuchi, Chihaya Kisaragi, and Takane Shijou, and they are taking requests now for a song that each one will cover, and what they will do as a group. For those interested, you can fill out a request here. It's a pretty long application, and it's all in Japanese, but if you succeed, these three will sing the song you choose. Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

After modding my Mad Catz Fightstick TE recently with the Toodles MC Cthulhu and Imp v2, I started thinking about maybe replacing the artwork on it with custom artwork as well. I put together a quick design with gimp...well, it would have been quick if I could use gimp properly.   Anyway, what do you guys think? Feel free to leave impressions and suggestions in the comments.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Demo

So just the other day, I tried out the Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Demo on my Xbox 360. It was an interesting experience, but I'm not sure I like it a lot. First thing I want to say is that my comparisons will mainly be to Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation. I think that's reasonable, considering that was the last game in the series to come out on the Xbox 360. Anyway, there are two modes in the demo, fighter plane mode and attack helicopter mode. I tried plane mode first. There are two control schemes you can choose for plane mode. One is called Standard, and the other one is called Original. Standard is an easier mode where the plane auto-levels in the absence of control inputs, and you simply push the left control stick in the direction you want to go. The rudder is still a separate control though that can be used for yaw adjustments. The demo defaults to this control scheme. Original gives you full control, making the x-axis of the control stick control the plane's roll...

Japan 2010, Day 16

Saturday, March 27, 2010 Chris and I got up kinda late, since we both wanted a little more sleep, and Arnond dropped by before heading out. He actually hung around for a while as I was prepping to go and Chris was doing laundry, even though we told him he should go ahead without us. He finally relented about going on his own and left. I left not too long after, but came back since I forgot my coat and money. By that point, Chris was about ready to go, so we left for the fair together and picked up train tickets to the airport for tomorrow. We tried the “back by popular demand” Texas Burger at McDonalds for lunch, and didn’t find it that great. We then went into the fair, and began walking around the trade show. As to be expected, there were flyers galore, and official booth cosplayers. Booth babe for SATELIGHT It seemed showing off anime on 3D televisions was a big thing this year, with several booths doing that. I was able to get some free custom stickers from the GONZO booth, ...