Nanoha The MOVIE 1st

While I was pre-ordering Nanoha-type a few day ago, I figured I would also pre-order the First-run Limited Edition Nanoha The MOVIE 1st on Blu-ray since it was also coming out within the next few days. I had no idea what it came with really, other than that I was pretty sure it had some kind of booklet with it. I wasn't expecting it to have English subtitles, but I figured I could find some fansub of it later to show people who didn't understand Japanese. However, looking at the what actually comes with it, I'm even more excited than before. Behold, the contents of the First-run Limited Edition Nanoha The MOVIE 1st Blu-ray box!

First-run Limited Edition (taken from Amazon.co.jp)
First-run Limited Edition contents (taken from Official Nanoha Site)
  • 8,800 yen with tax included 
  • Comes in a special package
  • Pocket-sized movie pamphlet
  • A 52-page booklet
  • Blu-ray of the movie (Same as standard edition)
    • 130 minutes long + extras at 1920x1080 on a dual-layer disc
    • Audio Tracks
      • 2-channel Linear PCM
      • 5.1-channel dts HD master audio
      • Character Commentary in dts STEREO by:
        • Subaru Nakajima
        • Teana Lanster
        • Erio Mondial
        • Caro Ru Lushe
        • Vivio Takamachi
        • Nanoha Takamachi
        • Fate T Harlaown
    • Subtitles
      • Japanese
      • ENGLISH! (Okay, I was far too excited about this part)
  • SPECIAL DISC
    • Collection of the Nanoha movie trailers
    • Collection of the Nanoha movie TV commercials
    • Footage from Tokyo International Anime Fair 2009
    • A recording of the movie's string accompaniment
    • First day stage greeting
    • Footage from JAPAN EXPO 2010
    • A symposium featuring the movie voice actors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16