Arcade Stick Artwork 2

Keeping in mind the advice I got from you all on things to keep in mind when doing arcade stick artwork, I have created a second design. I think this one should still look fine even when hands are covering most of it while in play. Still don't know if I should do something with the buttons or not. Once again, any comments or suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

New and improved(?) arcade stick artwork design

After some advice from another friend, here is an alternative.

Perhaps more improved?

Comments

  1. Your arcade stick artwork looks amazing. Are you the person who designed this? Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I did do the design and layout, but the character images and Team Shanghai Alice logo I got from online.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16