For those that are interested in what had been keeping me busy for the previous week, I have pictures up now showing my trip out to Illinois to help do job fair recruiting for my company. Of course pictures of me hanging around a booth at a job fair wouldn't be very exciting, so the pictures were mainly taken when I was hanging out with friends before and after the job fair. Just click on the picture below to be taken to the appropriate Picasa album.
After modding my Mad Catz Fightstick TE recently with the Toodles MC Cthulhu and Imp v2, I started thinking about maybe replacing the artwork on it with custom artwork as well. I put together a quick design with gimp...well, it would have been quick if I could use gimp properly. Anyway, what do you guys think? Feel free to leave impressions and suggestions in the comments.

Comments
Post a Comment