Yukari Tamura feat. motsu from m.o.v.e!

I had heard from a friend that m.o.v.e was on hard times due to the loss of their composer and producer t-kimura, with their only album so far released since his departure being anim.o.v.e 01, an album of anime song covers. Even so, I never expected a collaboration of Yukari Tamura and motsu (the rapping dude) from m.o.v.e! The result of that is this wonderfully contrasting PV, with half of it being a colorful happy Yukari Tamura, and the other half being a rapping motsu, in usual m.o.v.e PV style. I can't help but be amused.

【ニコニコ動画】田村ゆかり「You&Me」PV (Full Ver.)

External Link

Comments

  1. Omg, I don't remember Tamura Yukari being that cute, I'm an even bigger fan now. I even kind of liked her singing in this one for once.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16