More Niconico vids and White Knight

This video is full of references, I'm pretty sure I don't even get half of them. Most of the characters in it are Touhou, and I'm familiar with Buront, but not so much the other people that show up in it. The references I do get for sure are Gundam SEED, GaoGaiGar, Nadesico, Giant Robo, and probably some other stuff I forgot to mention. Anyway, it's a video with nice animation, so take a look and see what you can recognize.


External Link

This video is based on Shoot the Bullet, and has some nice animated Aya going around taking pictures, and of course being attacked while doing so.


External Link

For my last video of the day, it's Kaiba singing Jingle Bells! His pronunciation is totally off in some parts, but it's somehow really catchy, so I decided to post it. Here you go!


External Link

Finally, in other news, I've been playing White Knight Chronicles recently, just finished up the story mode today and started a new game plus. I really should get to playing online now, so I can have more fun doing the quests and raising my guild rank. Looking forward to the next game, the trailer makes it look like it'll be badass.

Comments

  1. I approve of the Aya levels in this post, the others have been sorely lacking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16