When I made this blog, although I named it "Hakurei Shrine", I actually thought that Touhou posts would be somewhat rarer. Posting stuff here though made me realize that a lot of the stuff I look at on Niconico now is Touhou related. Anyway, for the sake of my friends more interested in IDOLM@STER than Touhou, today's post focuses entirely on IDOLM@STER videos. Yes, some still are Touhou influenced, but they're definitely good. With that out of the way, the videos are provided below!
After modding my Mad Catz Fightstick TE recently with the Toodles MC Cthulhu and Imp v2, I started thinking about maybe replacing the artwork on it with custom artwork as well. I put together a quick design with gimp...well, it would have been quick if I could use gimp properly. Anyway, what do you guys think? Feel free to leave impressions and suggestions in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment