Japan 2010, Day 12

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We headed down to Osaka today, and checked into Hotel Mikado by the Shin-Imamiya train station. We then simply spent the rest of the day shopping around Den-Den Town. I discovered that the area now had a mascot girl named Neon, and was very tempted to buy a netbook featuring her on it.

The ad for the Neon netbook

Luckily, I kept my cool, and by the next day had realized that it would not have been a good purchase for me. Otherwise, it was nice going around, seeing how things had changed, etc. Arnond and I found an arcade that still had THE IDOLM@STER, and both of us would come by the next day to play a bit on their machines. The day was kind of crappy, with on and off rain, but I still didn’t decide to get an umbrella. We had dinner together at Oushou, and Chris got a huge “Super Spicy” Korean kimchee ramen set that he couldn’t finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16