Japan 2010, Day 13

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today was more shopping in the morning, but since it was still rainy, and I wasn’t glad about how wet I had gotten the previous day, I finally got an umbrella from a 100 yen shop. We shopped around for half the day before we went together with Chris to Rokkomichi to visit and have dinner with his host mom. We originally planned to drop his stuff off, go to Sannnomiya, and come back for dinner, but instead we just stayed there once we got there. We ran into Justin, a previous exchange student I had met before, who was half living there, and we talked with him and Chris’s host mom. We had sukiyaki that night, and it was delicious. Arnond, Chris, Justin, and I all then went to have a quick look around Sannomiya, even though it was closed now, and then Arnond and I headed back to Osaka before it was too late to catch the last train.

Chris and Justin in the closed Sannomiya shopping arcade

Chris would be staying with his host mom for the remainder of the Osaka part of the trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arcade Stick Artwork

IDOLM@STER News!

Japan 2010, Day 16